Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week of the Writer: Day 6

Well, I did the Poetry Slam! :D *waits for you to be impressed and forget about the big writing and editing promises I made you...* Ok. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. I have all this time to do stuff and yet I don't. This is making me sound like a horrible writer, neglecting all my character children... Words will be written. Seriously. SERIOUSLY. Ok, you're right to doubt me but I will cry wolf no more. You know, unless there's an actual wolf.

Anyways, have you visited my facebook yet? Pretty cool, huh? Hopefully it'll grow in number we'll get some more Scribblers over here. What would you like to see me do on there? There's a disscusion area on it so you can talk about different topics. I already set one up for Poetry Slam suggestions. Let me know if there's anything else you would like to see.


Something else I was thinking about was a youtube channel. There are a few authors that are coming close to my area and I was thinking that if I went to go see them it would be fun to do a vlog. And the Night of Writing Dangerously for NaNoWrimo that I intend to go to would be more fun to watch than to read about. So what do you think? Is that a good idea? What else do you think I could put on there? What would you like to see?


Wow, only 3 days left till Monday. Well, I knew I would have to go back at some point. Lol. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment