Sunday, March 6, 2011

Night Star - Alyson Noel

Night Star is the fifth book in the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel. I mentioned the fourth book of this series in one of my past posts about new books I wanted.

Ever and Damen are in a really tough spot with keeping thier friends under wraps about their special abilities and keeping them safe from a jealous rival. Meanwhile, Ever learns more about her past and thinks she may have found what she needs to help her and Damen truely be together like they want to be.

If I had to say one thing about this book I'd say that it was a major teaser. Each chapter was like someone dangling something just out of your reach, something that you want REALLY bad! Lol. While trying to avoid any spoilers I'll say that while she dangles a lot of stuff in our face but not much gets resolved and a whole other twist was added. This builds a nice frame for the final book Everlasting.

If you haven't read this series yet then go get caught up! Especially if you're really into paranormal type things.

No comments:

Post a Comment