Friday, April 1, 2011

Week of the Writer: Day 7

I wrote words! Like real, new words. Not a lot of words but I wrote them. It's kinda late so maybe I'll share some before the week is over. Tomorrow will be busy but Sunday will be my wrap up day. We'll see how much I actually got done.

I did make business cards awhile ago. I wanted to get them printed on cardstock but I don't see that happening soon. They're pretty cool though. I made two kinds, one with just my blog info and one with my name and all my personal info. I took someone's idea and started putting the blog cards in books I read at the library. Hope that's not frowned upon or illegal for some reason. :)

Anyways, short post today because it's late. I went to see Insidious. So creepy and yet so good. I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment