Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Week of the Writer: Day 5

I made a facebook page for my writing!!! :D http://on.fb.me/f3lV0k 'Like' it and pass it around if you will. I'm really excited about this and I have no idea way. Ha! If there's anything you would like to see on there let me know. Stop by and leave my a comment or something. :)

Anyways, that's really the highlight of my day. I played a good hour of Sonic but that has nothing to do with writing... Still reading The Naming. I guess I don't read as fast or maybe not as often during the day as I thought. It's a pretty thick book. I probably won't finish it this week. We also added painting into the list of things to do before we put my desk up. It's not a big desk so maybe we'll just move it when we're ready to paint but I'm not sure. I also decided that tomorrow I will be strict about getting some writing and editing done. I'll be disappointed if I don't get it done this week.

I'll see you tomorrow with another day and a Poetry Slam too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment