Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A to Z Challenge Theme: A Turn of Phrase

Welcome to the reveal of my theme for the A to Z Challenge!




For those who may be new to this, The A to Z Challenge (http://www.a-to-Z Challenge.com/) is a blogging challenge where you post once a day (except for Sundays, with the exception of the 30th this time) and each post must correspond with the days letter.  For example, your first post would be A and so you could write about air, anteaters, April (the month or Ludgate).  It's up to you!

Now as for themes, they are not required. I like to have on though, because it keeps me on track and they're fun! So without further ado, my theme is......

A TURN OF PHRASE!

Do you have butterflies in your stomach?  Do you wear your heart on your sleeve? Each of my posts will be a short flash fiction based on a phrase that you may have heard used to describe a feeling or action in a more colorful way.

I'm looking forward to getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment