Monday, March 13, 2017

Week for the Writer- 2017

Its Spring Break! Time for a Week of the Writer!

One week. A time for focus. A time to push ones self. A time to put my butt in a chair and actually do some stuff.

Now this is the point where I usually make a list. But this time I think I'll do things just a bit differently. I'm going to name one thing a day and that is what I'll work on. One post every morning and hopefully one completed task before the next post.

First thing first, what in the world am I going to do for the A to Z Challenge??

These things creep up on you fast. I haven't really had the time to think about it yet. So I will spend the rest of the day thinking on this and tossing ideas around hopefully, HOPEFULLY, something will stick by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment