Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Reading!

Oh summer. Great for reading, writing, and lazy time. One of my favorite memories is of the summer reading program at the library. Me and my cousin would set the same goal of pages and see who could get there first. We had to write the name of the books we read and the number pages in order to show that we met our goal. I'm now way to old for the program but I guess the tradition sort of stuck because I found myself making a list to read this summer!

Summer Reading List

The Naming - Alison Croggon (finished)
The Riddle - " (finished)
The Crow - "
The Singing - "
Fire - Kristen Cashore
Room - Emma Donoghue
Started Early, Took my Dog - Kate Atkinson
Gone -Micheal Grant
Hunger - "
Lies - "
Plaugue - "
Every Soul a Star - Wendy Mass (finished)
The Clockwork Three - Matthew J. Kirby
Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
On Hummingbird Wings - Lauraine Snelling
If I Stay - Gayle Forman
My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult


This is definitly a long list but when can you ever have a list a books to be read that's too long? :) Any suggestions that I should add? What's on your to be read list?

(PS- The Giveaway ends at 12:01 am on Friday the 10th! Hurry and comment on the Giveaway post to enter! Click HERE to go to it. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment