Thursday, June 30, 2011

POETRY SLAM! #6

It's Poetry Slam time again! For my new followers (welcome!) CLICK HERE to go to the first Poetry Slam to see how we got started.

Well, this one should be interesting. This month's poem is being brought out of the archives of poems I found in an old notebook of mine. I'm not sure what type of poem you'd call this. Freestyle? Feel free to correct me. Anyways, off we go.

Creative Boredom

Laying in bed, the morning in sight
I'm trying to think of something to write
My boredom is keeping me up really late
But I honestly cannot think in this state
My body is tried and ready for bed
I wish it would tell this same thing to my head
I'll try to get comfy, force my eyes to close
As soon as I finish this really bored prose


So what do you thing? And suggestions! I'd love to do poems from suggested topics and types if you'll leave them in the comments. I'll see you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment