Thursday, March 31, 2016

New Month! New Things!

Tomorrow is April 1st! And that's no joke! Ahahaha...... Sorry, I had to.

Anyway, with this new month comes a flurry of new things. Next month is The A to Z Challenge AND Camp NaNoWriMo!  I'm just crazy enough to do both at once.

For A to Z:

 I will literally be opening the dictionary, blindly picking a word, and seeing what creativeness comes out of me. I told you I'm crazy. Ok, not so much crazy as total procrastinator. I didn't have time to think of a real theme so I came up with this simple solution. We'll see what happens!

For Camp NaNo:

I'm going to count the words I write for AtoZ, which should get me maybe 3000. Then I hope to finish a short that I have been working on for awhile. That should round out to about 5-7000 more words. Then I got a new idea to run with and if I get to it then I should get plenty out of it.  My goal is 15000.


I can't wait to get started. Let's just hope I can keep real life at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment