Friday, November 2, 2012

NaNoWriMo!!

Yay, National Novel Writing Month!!!

Needless to say I am indeed going for it again this year.  I have a good feeling that I'll win too!  With two local write-ins to go to, the 'official' write-in that I always try to make, AND the person I'm racing's word count to watch to make sure I do that little bit more just to be ahead of them, I might have just enough fire under me in the last week to cross the 50k.

I'm writing this assuming that you all know what National Novel Writing Month is.  For those who don't go to their website, nanowrimo.org.  It's such a fun challenge!

Anyways, I wanted to do something different on here this time around, especially since I've been away from here for awhile.  What I'll do is post a line from what I wrote that day, everyday.  It can be my first line, last line, favorite, funniest, etc.  I'll also post my word count.

Since today is actually the second day, I'll give you a line I wrote from yesterday and the word count I stopped at.  Today's will come later.  Here goes.

Word count: 701/50000 (Way behind.  It's ok though.  It's only the first day.  Not worried about it at all....  Lol.)

I thought the very first line of this NaNo Novel would be appropriate for the very first post about the very first day.

She would not have noticed if not for the boom.

Simple, yet intriguing I think.  Lol.

Feel free to join me and post a line of your own!  Good luck to those giving it a go and I'll see you on the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment