Wednesday, February 1, 2012

POETRY SLAM! #13

First Poetry Slam of the new year! I wrote this one about social networking. No surprise there since a basically live there. Lol.

Status Tweets

Good morning! Guess who's up?
Time for breakfast coffee cup
Going to work, man this sucks
Gas is up two hundred bucks
Forgot the mayo, hashtag sad
This music stinks but theirs not bad
Copy, like, or share this post
Click here to see who likes you most
Game requests, come feed my cow
I'll follow back if you follow now
It's getting late, better get to bed
I'll watch this video first instead
Tomorrow's here! For goodness sake
Is anybody else awake?



I can't tell you how often I get sucked in to facebook, twitter, and youtube and find out it's hours later than I thought it was. Lol. As a matter of fact if you want to encourage my Internet addiction then you can go to my facebook page for the blog by clicking HERE. We can procrastinate together! Lol. I'll see you guys next time.

2 comments:

  1. lol, seen those soo many times.

    Anyway, I've given you an award on my blog - see the post about it here: http://flipflyfall.blogspot.com/2012/02/award.html

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. I got A LOT of real life inspiration for this one. Lol.

      Thanks again! :)

      Delete