Monday, April 15, 2013

Update on updates!

I finally got done with my new outline a few days ago.  I like what I've added so far.  I think it will make it a better story.  But there is also SO MANY WORDS I'm going to be taking out.  In fact, I'm going to be taking out the entire first chapter.  It was really good for me to rewrite my outline because I did have a couple chapters that felt really unimportant when I read it on the outline.

Now that we're halfway through Camp Nano though I'm wondering if I should go on with some more edits or start on the story that I wanted to finish during camp.  Both?  I haven't even written the outline for it yet. :/  Perhaps next month?  Or next camp even.

Anyway, I just wanted to update here.  So there it is.  :)  See you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment