Thursday, September 1, 2011

POETRY SLAM! #8

So... I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought of after realizing that it was September 1st was that I didn't do a Poetry Slam Yesterday! So here it is now!


Which is the Witches

Two witches went too the cauldron store
They went by broom to buy pots and more
They parked in the lot beside the park
And browsed the tops, top to bottom, til dark.
They left the store and went left toward their broom
With bags on their back they came back with no room
They tied them together, both tying for most
Rode with them between, bumping the roads and posts
Just when a rest was due, they got home and didn't know what to do
They got all the same things and couldn't tell whose was whose.


So this is really impromtu and it probably shows. Lol. I hope you guys liked it anyways though. I'll see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment