Saturday, August 13, 2011

Challenge!!

I had a thought for a post to day but honestly my brain feels like mush. Lol. So instead I wanted to issue a challenge here that a got at my writer's group.

CHALLENGE: Write a 26 word story where every word starts with a different letter. No repeats and it doesn't have to be in alphabetical order.

So this is the first one I did and let me tell you, it's really hard to make sense using 26 words, much less making sure you're not starting with the same letters.


Alpha bears climb down every frostbitten ghastly hill impaitiently jousting kelp loosely mangling, nearly obliterating, part quails refused suddenly tearing under various winds xeroxing your zenith.


Uhhh... yeah, I don't know how I have bears running down kelp strewn hills trampling things that quials don't even want but it completed the challenge! If you want to give it a try put it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment