Monday, March 19, 2012

Negative Reviews

I was just about to start on my very late blog post of a book review but I realized that it sounded kind of negative. I didn't hate the book but I wasn't as much in love with it as I thought it was going to be.

I don't know why but I really didn't like the thought of putting a negative sounding review up. Maybe it's because I know someday I'll inevitably have to face negative comments or reviews of my own. I guess if they ever make me feel bad then I'd like to be able to say that I've never made someone else feel that way.

Ummm, I realize that this may make me sound like a bit of a nutcase. Lol. I realize that constructive criticism is valuable and needed but it somehow seems weird when I can't actually give it to the person.

What do you think? Can a review have too much negativity? Too little?

No comments:

Post a Comment