Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Full of excuses...

And so I'm back. (From outer space. I just walked in to find you here.... What? No singing? Ok.)

I feel like I've been away for awhile. I could give you a list of excuses, real life things and such, but they are just that: excuses. But like I said before. I'm back. I'm trying to get myself on a schedule so that I can do everything without getting piled on.

With that being said, one thing that is being scheduled is a new writing goal. In my writer's group we made a goal challenge. Everyone gave themselves a goal that they wanted to finish by next week. Mine is to write at least a page a day on the story I started over the summer. That's about 3000-3500 words I believe. Not that big of a deal if I can do NaNoWriMo. (Which is another goal for another post.)

There will be more on that later though. I just felt like I was abandoning things here so here's a quick post! See you guys soon!

6 comments:

  1. Mobile works now! High five, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goals are awesome and when you achieve them you are made of epic win.

    I'm so looking forward to NaNo! I really hope they get the buddy system back up so I can add you but I've got your username details down.

    Break a leg and bleed ink. Yep, that's a new saying. Pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! And the epic win pushes you on to more epic winning.

    Me too! I think the buddy system is up now but I haven't gotten my past buddies back yet.

    And awesome saying! Lol! A new NaNo mantra!

    ReplyDelete